29th September 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Agriculture). After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

30th September 2018, 01:49 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Yes, you are eligible to study MSc.

Eligibility to study MSc in IARI is -

Candidate must have bachelor's degree in agriculture/dairy science/ veterinary science/ fisheries/ animal husbandry.
30th September 2018, 05:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for BSc(Agriculture) student?

** Master of Science in Agriculture Chemicals is an post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years.

** In order to get admission in Master of Science in Agriculture Chemicals course candidate should have passed bachelor degree in relative subjects from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Science in Agriculture Chemicals course is 50%.
30th September 2018, 05:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for B.Sc (Agriculture) students are as follows:-
Aspirants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Dairy Science/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Fisheries with at least 65% aggregate from a UGC recognized university.
2nd October 2018, 12:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) offered in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa (ICAR)*is full time 2 years duration of course. Candidate who have completed Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry from any recognized university are eligible to pursue MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa. Candidates must have good knowledge of English.

After completing your BSc (Agriculture), you are definitely eligible to pursue that course. But you must have to qualify the
entrance examination*conducted by the Education Division of ICAR.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.iari.res.in/index.php?opt...100&Itemid=988
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?