25th December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Sc in Computer Science through Distance Education?

Sir,
I want to know that how can I do M.Sc in Computer Science through distance education? I have completed my B.Sc in same domain and want to do M.Sc but in distance mode. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  2. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  4. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
  5. How to study M.Sc in Computer Science through Distance Education? -- [New]
  6. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  7. Can I give SLET/NET test after passing MSc computer science, MCA in distance education from MD university Rohtak
  8. Best Distance learning centre to study PhD in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to study MSc in computer science through distance learning?
  10. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  11. Last 5 years model question papers for school of distance education 2nd year MSc computer science in Bharathiyar University
  12. What is the syllabus for MSc computer science?
  13. What is the future of MSc Electronics in distance education?
  14. Does Kalasalingam University offer MSc Computer Science course through distance education?
  15. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  16. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  17. Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala
  18. How should I study B.E through distance education?
3rd January 2016, 08:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study M.Sc in Computer Science through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that how can I do M.Sc in Computer Science through distance education? I have completed my B.Sc in same domain and want to do M.Sc but in distance mode. Please help me.
Those who seek to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science, needs to have passed the bachelor degree in computer science, from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required varies from a University / Institute of University/Institute. The duration of the program is three years. The candidate must studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard and Bachelor degree as well.

Since, you have studied B.Sc in same specialization, so it is possible for you to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science course. Selection is either on the basis of marks obtained in the Bachelor degree or in the entrance examination conducted by the concerned university. Application forms are available either through official website or through the respective university counter office.

- Mahatma Gandhi University
Official website - www.mguniversity.edu/

- Nalanda Open University
Official website - www.nalandaopenuniversity.com/

- Annamalai University
Official website - www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

- Kurukshetra University
Official website - www.kuk.ac.in

- Indira Gandhi National Open University
Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?