29th December 2012, 08:44 PM
shashankafs

What is the future of MSc Electronics in distance education?

1.Can anybody pls tell me the future of Msc Electronics in distance education with First class especially for Scientist B in various Research organisation.
2.Does Msc Electroni science is equivalent to B- Tech in same branch.

7th July 2013, 11:43 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What is the future of MSc Electronics in distance education?

~~~Future of MSc in electronics in distent learning~~~

BTec is a batchler while MSc is a masters degree. Thus MSc is definitely a supereor then BTec apearently. But I must inform you the fact that companies preffer BTec insted of MSc.
Although future of electronic is bright but for MSc by correspondence will only help you in your job promotion. There is less chance of geting job on its basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?