28th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for M.Com in Accounting?

My daughter want to do M.com in accounting,So what she will do?How &when she will apply?
Regards
Prasanna.

29th September 2014, 10:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How and when to apply for M.Com in Accounting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter want to do M.com in accounting,So what she will do?How &when she will apply?
Regards
Prasanna.
M.Com (i.e) Master of Commerce are of 4 years duration

M. Com ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: -
  • Aspirants must have completed a bachelor degree in any desired subject from recognized university.
  • Aspirants must have secured bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% from any reputed college under UGC recognition.
  • Aspirants appearing for last semester exam can also eligible to apply for this course.

HOW TO APPLY: -
Candidates can get the application forms from the respective college office by hand or by post. The candidate can also download the application form from the official website of the institute. Candidates should submit the filled in forms along with all necessary certificates. Forms must submit before the deadline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?