23rd May 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA & now I am in final year of PGDM so can i do MCA?

I have done BCA & now I am in final year of PGDM so can i do MCA?

27th May 2022, 04:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have done BCA & now I am in final year of PGDM so can i do MCA?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is two/three year course varies with institutions.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

It is mandatory to have Mathematics as main paper in bachelor degree to pursue the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course by various institutions.
29th May 2022, 07:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BCA. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have completed a BCA or in a related field from a recognized university. Some colleges take admission on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying examination and some colleges take on the basis of a national level, institute level, or a state-level entrance examination. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
29th May 2022, 09:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree course having completed BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course irrespective your other educational qualification as BCA degree holders are eligible to pursue MCA degree course through lateral entry irrespective of stream of academics in Class 12th and other qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?