24th August 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MCA being in final year PGDM?

Well, i am in final year PGDM can i take admission in MCA in JNU being in this my year itself? I dont wanna wait more time that's why.

25th August 2014, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA being in final year PGDM?

For admission into MCA you have to be Graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology. So, it doesn't matter whether you complete Post Graduate Diploma or not. Hence, don't worry about your Post Graduate Diploma completion and apply for admission into MCA. But you may have to leave the Diploma course if you get admission in MCA.

For getting admission in JNU you have to appear for an entrance examination and if you get good enough marks in it then, you will have greater chance of getting admission into JNU. So, be prepared for the entrance examination as it is a highly competitive examination for MCA admission.

No need to wait if you are planning for MCA as it depends on your Graduation degree. But make sure that your Post Graduate Diploma is over by the time you get admission. This will ensure that you will have an additional qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?