8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG admission?

Can I know the important dates of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG admission? I want to know the important dates so that I can apply for this entrance exam. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG(Business Administration) admission?
  2. How can I apply in Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for MBA admission? Cost of application?
  3. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and exam pattern of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam?
  4. How many seats are available for Postgraduate in Business Administration programme in Indo German Training Centre?
  5. How may I get details information about Indo German Training Centre?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in engineering colleges situated in Lucknow after completion of my diploma from Indo German Tool Room, Indore?
  7. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  8. Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams?
  9. Important dates of upcoming Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  11. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  12. How to do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?
  13. List of entrance exams to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry? Syllabus of exam and important dates?
  14. NICMAR 2011 Important Dates
  15. Important dates to apply for MBBS entrance exam?
  16. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  17. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
10th October 2016, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG admission?

The official dates for the above mentioned examination has not yet been announced but it will be held in the month of May. The dates will also be announced in the coming time and you will be notified about it. Therefore, you need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?