24th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about MSc(Applied Biology) course of Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre

I have heard about the course which is MSc(Applied Biology) which is available in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MSc student and after my Graduation, I will do MSc(Applied Biology) in this institute. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MSc(Applied Biology) course of Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre

Information about M.Sc(Applied Biology) course of Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre are given below.

=> M.Sc. Applied Biology or Master of Science in Applied Biology is a postgraduate Biology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with science subjects from a recognized university.

=> Also you should appear in written test which is organized by the Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre.

BEST JOBS FOR YOU
  1. Scientific Civil Service
  2. Bioscience Research Laboratories
  3. Water Industry
  4. Teaching
  5. Research
  6. Environmental Protection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?