24th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MSc(Applied Biology) course of Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 12:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre?

Master of Science in Applied Biology is a postgraduate Biology course. The duration of M.Sc. Applied Biology course is two years. Candidate should have passed bachelor of science in relative subjects with at least 50% from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of M.Sc(Applied Biology) in Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre is Rs.33000 per year.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Bioscience Research Laboratories

=> Water Industry

=> Scientific Civil Service

=> Teaching

=> Research

=> Environmental Protection and Monitoring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?