1st May 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?

Hellow sir,
My name is anushka . I am doing BBE from DU and now planning to do mba . My scores was not that gud in entrance exams (498.2 in mat ). I go through these institutes but little bit confused:
Jk business school
Mangalmay university
Itm university
Ibmr gurgaon
WCTM gurgaon
Kns world mgt
Accurate inst. Of mgt and tchnology
Skyline business school
Apeejay school of mgt
Which of these institues suits me best for doing mba?
Or should i go for IPU-CET exam for mba?
Plzzz help me!

7th May 2015, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?

According to ranking Apeejay School of management and Skyline business school is better from other colleges that you have listed but you must try your best to go to the campus to get the best information before taking admission.

Proper enquiry about the campus placements and how the college faculty is very important before taking admission. Also, try to get in touch with the students of the college and they will definitely help you to get more insights into the college campus placements.
8th May 2015, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?

Look dear, all of the Institutes mentioned by you is good for pursuing MBA course, but if you ask for my opinion I would suggest you to go for MBA entrance test and try to score as well as possible and soon after having scored well enough, you will be laid down with options for doing MBA in reputed and premium Institutes depending upon the marks you had scored.

So, if you want to do MBA, I would sincerely suggest you to go for entrance test first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?