25th February 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in AIIMS-Delhi for MDS(Oral Surgery) Doctor?

Hello friends, right now I am studying MDS with Oral Surgery. I am interested to join and work in AIIMS-Delhi after completing my MDS Degree. So, I want to know about the job opportunities in AIIMS-Delhi for me? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

6th March 2023, 03:30 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Job opportunities in AIIMS-Delhi for MDS(Oral Surgery) Doctor?

As a doctor with an MDS degree in Oral Surgery, you can apply for various job opportunities at AIIMS-Delhi. AIIMS-Delhi is one of the premier medical institutions in India and offers several positions for qualified doctors. Some of the job opportunities that you can explore after completing your MDS degree in Oral Surgery from AIIMS-Delhi are:
  • Assistant Professor: As an assistant professor, you will be responsible for teaching and guiding the students pursuing a course in Dentistry. You will also be involved in research activities and publishing research papers in reputed journals.
  • Senior Resident: As a senior resident, you will be responsible for patient care in the department of Dentistry. You will also be involved in teaching activities and guiding junior residents.
  • Consultant: As a consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert opinions and suggestions on cases referred to the department of Dentistry. You will also be involved in patient care and mentoring junior doctors.
  • Researcher: As a researcher, you will be involved in conducting research studies in the field of Oral Surgery. You will be responsible for designing and conducting experiments, analyzing data, and publishing research papers.

To apply for these positions, you need to keep an eye on the job notifications published by AIIMS-Delhi on its official website. You can also subscribe to job portals to receive notifications for job openings in AIIMS-Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?