31st May 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Counselling related job oriented courses for MA(Career Counselling) final year student?

I need to know that what is the course I have to study after my MA(Career Counselling). I am in final year of my Master degree. I want to study Counselling related course which has job scope. Suggest me some good courses.

6th March 2023, 01:37 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Counselling related job oriented courses for MA(Career Counselling) final year student?

Congratulations on pursuing your MA in Career Counselling. There are several courses that you can pursue after completing your master's degree, which will add value to your skills and knowledge and make you more employable in the field of counselling. Here are some options for you:
  • Diploma in Counselling: This is a one-year course that provides an in-depth understanding of counselling theories and techniques. It focuses on developing practical skills such as active listening, empathizing, and building relationships. You can opt for a diploma in counselling from a reputed institution to enhance your counselling skills and job prospects.
  • Diploma in Guidance and Counselling: This is a one-year course that focuses on providing guidance and counselling to students and individuals. It covers topics such as career development, mental health, and relationship counselling. You can opt for this course to broaden your knowledge and increase your job opportunities.
  • Certificate course in Child Counselling: If you are interested in working with children, you can opt for a certificate course in child counselling. This course covers topics such as child psychology, child development, and counselling techniques for children. You can also opt for a diploma in child counselling for a more in-depth understanding of the subject.
  • Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology: If you are interested in working with individuals with disabilities, you can opt for a diploma in rehabilitation psychology. This course covers topics such as disability management, rehabilitation techniques, and psychological counselling for individuals with disabilities. It will help you gain knowledge and skills to work with individuals with special needs.
  • Diploma in Addiction Counselling: This course focuses on providing counselling to individuals suffering from addiction. It covers topics such as addiction psychology, treatment options, and counselling techniques for addiction. You can opt for this course to specialize in addiction counselling and increase your job opportunities in this field.

These are some of the counselling-related courses that you can pursue after completing your MA in Career Counselling. You can choose a course based on your interests and career aspirations. Ensure that you choose a reputed institution for pursuing the course to ensure better job prospects.
6th March 2023, 03:28 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Counselling related job oriented courses for MA(Career Counselling) final year student?

There are several counselling related courses that you can pursue after completing your MA in Career Counselling. Some of the job-oriented courses are:

Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology: This course will help you develop practical skills in counselling and therapy, which can be applied in various settings such as schools, hospitals, mental health clinics, etc.

Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling: This course will provide you with an understanding of the various theories and techniques of counselling, as well as practical skills in providing guidance and counselling to individuals and groups.

Post Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Counselling:
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide counselling to individuals with mental health issues.

Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Counselling: This course focuses on the rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities and teaches you the necessary skills to help them achieve their full potential.

Post Graduate Diploma in Family and Marriage Counselling:
This course will provide you with the skills to counsel families and couples in crisis and help them work through their issues.

In terms of job scope, these courses can lead to careers in counselling, therapy, and related fields. You can work in schools, colleges, hospitals, mental health clinics, private practices, and non-profit organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?