21st April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Integrated M.Sc(Economics) candidate?

Sir,
I am pursuing my Integrated M.Sc in Economics. I want to know what are the job opportunities after that? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

26th April 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Integrated M.Sc(Economics) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing my Integrated M.Sc in Economics. I want to know what are the job opportunities after that? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.
Since, economics plays very important hence most of the students prefer Economics course. There is good scope available for M.Sc Economics course in both the Government and private sectors. One can find job opportunity in various fields such as,

- Manufacturing Industry,
- Transport,
- Communications,
- Banking,
- Insurance,
- Investment and retailing industries etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?