25th June 2016, 10:52 AM
mer vasant.r

Job opportunities for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) candidates in Gujarat? Starting salary for freshers?

Hi,
Kindly tell me what are the job opportunities after completion of M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) available in Gujarat? Kindly tell me the starting salary also.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  2. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  3. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  5. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  6. What is the salary package offered to freshers in Air India?
  7. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  8. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  9. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for MD Ayurved candidate in government? What would be the starting salary?
  11. What is the starting salary for freshers belonging to electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  13. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  14. Is ABAP course a good career choice for Computer Science students?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  16. Job opportunities with starting salary of B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  17. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
  18. Whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers? -- [New]
27th June 2016, 05:14 PM
ant man

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) candidates in Gujarat? Starting salary for freshers?

After completing M.Sc analytical chemistry you can get job as
1. Senior process analytical scientist
2. Analytical chemist
3. Manager- Analytical chemistry lab
4. Analytical chemistry research associate
5. Group leader - Analytical chemistry
6. Analytical chemistry manager
7. Analytical chemistry tutor/teacher
8. R&D scientist - Analytical chemistry (chemicals/Gas petrochem)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?