21st September 2021, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Job placement after post graduation from FDDI college for better placement?

I want to know about the placement!! After completing the post graduation in fddi college...Iam taking the admission in this college that was located in Guna Madhya Pradesh...they tell me that his college gives 100 % placement after completing the post graduation​..the admission fees was high and the time duration is 2 years...so plZ guide it is right opportunity to start a good career..plz tell about​ the placement​ after doing the post graduation in the fddi..??

22nd February 2022, 07:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job placement after post graduation from FDDI college for better placement?

The job placement at FDDI college is quite good and 60% to 80% of students get placed every year. Most placements are from the Merchandise and Production department and various companies come to college for campus placement including Sketchers, Bata, Titan, Adidas, Reliance, Liberty Shoes Limited, and many more. The placement department of the college ensures proper counseling and grooming sessions to prepare students to face interviews, discussions, and challenges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?