25th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?

I am persuing BE(IT) in Bhopal.I am in 3rd year.
Aggregate-68%.
Should i go for post graduation or just opt for any MNC in campus placement?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  2. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?
  4. Can I be eligible for Campus Interview of Cognizant after passing 10th with 70%, 57% in 12th and 70% aggregate upto 3rd year in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  7. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  9. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  13. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  14. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  15. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  16. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  18. How to appear for campus placement if I am a engineering student from 3rd year Electrical?
6th November 2012, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?

Dear aspirant,

It is upto you what you want to do in the future.

If you want money then you should start doing job if you are getting a good MNC company.

Nowadays job security is more important than anything else.

If you want to do post graduation in your field then you should be a GATE qualified then only you will get a good college.

So if you are GATE qualified then go for post graduation. If not then you should do the job you are getting from MNC.

There is also option for doing MBA but for that you have to clear CAT or other entrance exam to get a good college.

Nowadays some colleges are offering MBA to professional who are doing job in company.

So if you are doing job then also you can pursue MBA .

So in my opinion you should go for the job provided the job is in a good MNC company.

BEST OF LUCK...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?