16th September 2011, 03:41 PM
shikha17

Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?

is IIBS noida a gud college to persue mba? which is the best course to opt for in terms of placements & placement packages? i heard highest placement has been 14lpa... whats the average package??

26th November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?

yes iibs is a gud college and the average package is 4 lakhs for weak students................
13th February 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?

IS IIBS NOIDA,PROVIDING REGULAR MBA DEGREE(PTU) . OR THEY ARE GIVING D.L CERIFICATE,
28th May 2014, 12:59 AM
Vanita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikha17 View Post
is IIBS noida a gud college to persue mba? which is the best course to opt for in terms of placements & placement packages? i heard highest placement has been 14lpa... whats the average package??
I think IIBS may be a good one.............. but it would be better to go with the

Sunstone Business School

or

Indian School Of Business

or

Xavier
19th June 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to IIBS college have good placement or not after regular MBA?? Nd I want to know the fees structure of iibs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?