6th September 2022, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Kvs pgt chemistry eligibility for B.Ed 2nd year pursuing candidate

Sir/Ma'am i have completed my post graduation in M. Sc in chemistry with 71% mark, and have completed till now 2nd semester exam for (2022-2023)batch in B. Ed course.....is i am eligible for kvs pgt chemistry 2022.. Written exam. htt

9th September 2022, 09:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kvs pgt chemistry eligibility for B.Ed 2nd year pursuing candidate

The eligibility criteria for KVS PGT Chemistry a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized university. A candidate must have done a BEd or equivalent degree from a recognized university and must have proficiency in teaching Hindi and English media. The age limit for the KVS PGT requirement examination is an upper age limit of 40 years.
11th September 2022, 02:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kvs pgt chemistry eligibility for B.Ed 2nd year pursuing candidate

Kvs pgt chemistry eligibility for B.Ed 2nd year pursuing candidate.

The candidate should have a master’s Degree from the recognized university with at least 50% marks.
The candidate should have B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
The candidate should have Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English media.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?