6th September 2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is post graduation possible from Panjab university?

I have done my graduation from Meerut college CCS University in the year 1999. May I know if post graduation is possible from Panjab University

9th September 2022, 02:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is post graduation possible from Panjab university?

Yes, Post Graduation is possible at Panjab University. The basic qualification required to apply for post-graduation at Panjab University is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in related fields from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://puchd.ac.in/
10th September 2022, 01:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do post graduation from Punjab university.

There are several courses are offered by Punjab University in the PG curriculum. All the courses are in full time, campus based mode. In various disciplines PG courses are provided. The courses are M.E, M.Com , MBA, MCA, LLM, MA, MDS, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, M.Tech, MPH, MSW, M.Pharm and M.Li.Sc provided at PG level. To meet the eligibility, students should have done a Bachelor's degree in related fields from a recognized university. The university accepts admission in both entrance and merit based.
11th September 2022, 02:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is post graduation possible from Panjab university?

BEd, MPH and M.E, applicants are required to pass CET-PG conducted by the university with qualified marks. For admission to MBA, students should pass the MET with a qualified score. For MCA and LLM, candidates need to go through the entrance exam PU-CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?