1st March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?

Hello everyone, I am searching for a college which should be AICTE approved for doing MBA course in specialization of Hospital Management in South Eastern India. So, please refer me some good colleges for me with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?
  2. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  3. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  4. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  5. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  6. List of AICTE approved YCMOU undertaken colleges offering M.Arch(Construction Management) in Pune?
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  11. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  12. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  13. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  14. List of best marine colleges available in south India? What's the fee structure and selection procedure?
  15. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?
  17. List of the top marine colleges along with their fee structure and selection procedure in south India?
  18. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
13th March 2018, 01:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?

these are the colleges in which you can take admission to pursue MBA:

The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, West Bengal.

Army Institute of Management, West Bengal.

ICFAI Business School, West Bengal.

Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Calcutta.

University of North Bengal, West Bengal.

Durgapur Institute of Management and Science.
13th March 2018, 01:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges with fee structure which offer MBA(Hospital Management) in South Eastern India?

List of AICTE approved colleges in India for MBA:-

Baba Farid of Technology

Acharya Institute of Science

LN College of Management and Technology

BITS Pilani- Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Hindustan University

Manipal Institute of Technology

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology .
13th March 2018, 02:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of AICTE approved colleges offering MBA:

Institute of Management study, Kolkata, West Bengal.

Indian School of mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand

Army Institute of Management, Kolkata, West Bengal

SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata, West Bengal

ICAI Business School, Kolkata, West Bengal
13th March 2018, 02:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Manipal Institute of Technology

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology

Hindustan University

BITS Pilani - Birla Institute of Technology and Science

KKECS Institute of Management

LN College of Management and Technology

Baba Farid of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?