21st September 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI

I am complited ITI in 2012. I want to complite diploma through distance learning program. Pls tell me colleges who approved by AICTC and there fee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder? -- [New]
  3. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  5. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  7. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  8. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  9. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  10. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  11. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  12. How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  14. List of approved AICTE polytechnics for distance education?
  15. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  16. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
  17. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  18. List of Distance learning B.Tech/B.E AICTE approved colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
8th March 2013, 07:47 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complited ITI in 2012. I want to complite diploma through distance learning program. Pls tell me colleges who approved by AICTC and there fee.
Dear friend.

The list of AICTE approved institutions can be obtained from the following link:

http://www.aicte-india.org/misapprovedinstitutions.htm

The fee structure depends on the college and university chosen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?