27th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?

i have passed A.M.I.C.E(I) IN ARCH. FROM ICE APPROVED BY AICTE. Now i would like to take admission in M.E.CIVIL(structure)without giving GATE.send list of colleges (AICTE approved) for above course and eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  2. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  3. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  4. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  5. Can students of ECE trade appear for GATE (Biotech) exam?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in IIT-Madras for PhD(Civil Engineering) program through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE? -- [New]
  7. Admission is possible with 60 to 65 percentile in GATE? Eligibility criteria and number of attempts available in GATE?
  8. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for GATE and can we do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? List of colleges with GATE?
  10. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  11. List of college for M.Tech course? Where can I get admission after scoring 396 in GATE?
  12. Will I do M.Tech directly after MSc?
  13. Can I take admission in top college of India for M.Tech without giving GATE exam? List of the colleges?
  14. List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?
  15. Is institution of civil engineer giving a degree level course in civil engineering?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering stream?
  17. Can i get GATE scholarship in non-AICTE approved college?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?

List of institutions recognized by aicte
18th October 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.E Civil without giving GATE? List of the colleges(AICTE Approved) for the above course and the eligibility criteria?

Pahle aap ye batoa ki aapne amice me admission kaise liya......? Main bhi admission lena chahta hoon....?
17th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Student of final year & Appearing Gate-2012.Please inform me the AICTE approved college names having M.Tech (Structural) course within the state West Bengal & Orissa.

Souvik
19th March 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in dehradun, were a civil diploma 10th pass student can get admission after doing 1st year from u.p? is dis possible that a student can migrate from u.p to u.k?
7th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir
i comelet my iti how to apply diploma
18th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

whether M.Sc (CS) is eligible for M.Tech (CS)/IT/Networking Engg. in AICTE Approved Engineering Colleges...? If so, pls mail me the supportive orders of AICTE, in this regard. [email protected]. thnx
28th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am GATE eligible candidate for M.E. but failed to submit the online application in time. How to get an admission for M. E.
Narendrta. 9969180675
4th July 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

when pget,nata,wbjee exam will be conduct for admission in M E course (Civil) for 2013-2015 courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?