23rd December 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List best coaching centres in Maharashtra for MDS entrance test?

I am from Maharashtra. I want to get admission in the MDS degree course. So tell me about the best coaching centres in Maharashtra for preparing for the MDS entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  3. Best MDS Coaching centers in India for AIPG and AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for MDS, AIIMS and AIPG 2016 entrance exams
  6. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  9. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. In which all exams to appear for pursuing MDS in Maharashtra?
  11. How to prepare for ICICI Bank PO exam? List of coaching centres providing coaching for ICICI Bank PO exam?
  12. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  13. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  14. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  15. Which are the coaching centres providing special coaching for ICICI bank PO exam?
  16. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  17. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
23rd December 2015, 10:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List best coaching centres in Maharashtra for MDS entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Maharashtra. I want to get admission in the MDS degree course. So tell me about the best coaching centres in Maharashtra for preparing for the MDS entrance test?
List of the best coaching center for MDS entrance exam in Maharashtra:-

Vidyalankar Classes and Publications
42 Above Golden Punjab Hotel, Mahavir Centre,, 3rd Floor, Sector 17, Vashi(W).Navi Mumbai
022 2789 3184

T.I.M.E. - Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.
Shop-1/A, Arun Bzr,2Hasnabad Ln,Station Rd,Santacruz(W) Mumbai, Maharastra
022 2605 3937

THE GATE ACADEMY
601, Ishaan arcade, building no.2,opposite Gaodevi temple,Gokhale road, Naupada, Thane(West)-400601
Mobile: +91 8097110681

Progate Gate Coaching
Office No. 517, 5th Floor, Shopper's Point, Cama Rd, Gaothan, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058 ‎

Elite Academy
84, Janmabhoomi Marg, 2nd Floor, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 ‎

PREMIER ACADEMY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
17, shankar nagar , near sanman lawns, nagpur-10
24th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List best coaching centres in Maharashtra for MDS entrance test?

List of Best Coaching institutes offer preparation for MDS Entrance Exam in Maharashtra:

>> Target Educare --- Best and Recommended Institute
Click here for Contact Details
http://targeteducare.com

>> Vidyasagar Learning Private Limited, Mumbai
http://www.vidyasagar.com

>> Vidyalankar Classes and Publications
http://www.vidyalankar.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?