25th August 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

In which all exams to appear for pursuing MDS in Maharashtra?

I have just completed my bds and wish to do mds in pune itself ,what all exams can I appear for an mds seat in Maharashtra...?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  2. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  3. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  4. Scope of MDS Pedodontics in near future?
  5. What can I do after finishing BDS to earn more money?
  6. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  8. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  9. Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams?
  10. Date of sale of Army Dental Corps application form?
  11. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  12. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  13. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MDS in USA?
  15. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  16. How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?
  17. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  18. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
5th May 2017, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which all exams to appear for pursuing MDS in Maharashtra?

You can apply for NEET MDS entrance exam as well as MH PGD CET for admission in MDS course. These are the two best options available for you to get admission in Maharashtra.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?