27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?

Can u pls recommend me the name of the colleges of post graduation in clinical psychology in mumbai as i have done my B.A. in Psychology at the same time i`m also interested to know whether i have to answer any entrance test in order to get through these reputed colleges pls do keep me informed as i have not much knowledge and i am interested in making my career in clinical psychologist thus pls seeking your guidance thank u from sheryl kindly pls do send me your repy.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  2. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  5. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  6. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  9. What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  10. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?
  11. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  13. Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?
  14. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  15. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in psychology?
  18. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
27th April 2015, 02:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?

List of Best Colleges offers PG in Clinical Psychology :

1.Christ University,Bangalore

2.Sri Ramachandra University, Tamilnadu

3.University of Mumbai ,Mumbai

4.Clino Vision Institute for Clinical Research ,Nagpur

5.Apheta Institute of Clinical Research, New Delhi

6.Presidency College, Chennai

7.Banaras Hidu University, Varanasi

8.Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, Chandigarh

9.Geetanjali University,Rajasthan

10.Mumbai Institute of Information Technology

11.University of Calicut,Kerela.

Actually if you want to study in these colleges you need to satisfy the individual requirement for the PG Course in Clinical Psychology.

There is No separate entrance examination for M.sc in Clinical Psychology. But you must complete graduation with minimum 50% of marks. It is one of the most requirement for all the colleges.Universities.
27th April 2015, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Mumbai for M.A Clinical Psychology

1. University of Mumbai, http://www.mu.ac.in

2. TISS, Mumbai http://admissions.tiss.edu

3. SNDT Women's University, http://psychologymumbai.sndt.ac.in

4. St. Xavier's College, http://xaviers.edu

5. Mithibai College, http://mithibai.ac.in
27th April 2015, 11:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will have to give the Entrance Examination of the respective colleges in order to get admission into the Course of Clinical Psychology.
There are a lot of very good Institutes in Mumbai offering the course the Clinical Psychology for the aspiring Students.
You will need to have at least 50% marks in your Graduation course to be eligible for the course.
This is the criteria that you will have to follow in order to get admission to the course.
The list of the best colleges for the course of Clinical Psychology in Mumbai are:
1. Ramnarain Ruia College
2. Kishinchand Chellaram College Art Commerce & Science
3. St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce
4. Softkey Education & Infotech Ltd
These are the best colleges that are there in Mumbai and you must aim to get admission in any of these colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?