17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges affiliated to Saurashtra University offering M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry)?

I am interested to get admission for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) in Saurashtra University. Can I know which are the colleges of this university offer this M.Sc course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges for B.Sc chemistry in Gujarat -- [New]
  2. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I get admission in B.Ed in Saurashtra University Affiliate Colleges? I am a BSc Physics student
  4. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  5. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  8. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?
  9. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  11. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  13. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  14. List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?
  15. How many PG medical seats are there for open category in colleges affiliated by Saurashtra University
  16. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course?
  17. List of Awadesh Pratap Singh University affiliated colleges offering PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  18. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
21st October 2016, 10:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to Saurashtra University offering M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to get admission for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) in Saurashtra University. Can I know which are the colleges of this university offer this M.Sc course?
Please, find the attachment below,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Affiliated Colleges 28-5.pdf(1.21 MB, 25 views)
21st October 2016, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to Saurashtra University offering M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry)?

Below I have attached the pdf for affiliated Colleges under Saurashtra University, have a look over it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Affiliated Colleges 28-5.pdf(1.21 MB, 29 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?