17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Phil(Sociology) course?

I have done M.A. in Sociology. Now I am looking for admission in M.Phil course but I don't know after this course what type of job I will get. Can I know that as right now I am a Tutor in a private school.

21st October 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Phil(Sociology) course?

Normally, those who want to do M.Phil are generally interested in academics. Lecturer job is the common aim for which high qualification is often needed specially in sociology field.

There is not much requirement of such qualification in other areas. Hence, if you want to become a lecturer or a teacher, then M.Phil is a good option.
21st October 2016, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Phil(Sociology) course?

Job Opportunities available for M.Phil (Sociology) background candidates:

There are many organizations that recruit Sociology background candidates in huge number. Some of the top organizations that recruitment candidates are,

> Medical Organizations

> Research Institutes

> Educational Organizations

> Advertising Organizations

> International Agencies

> Law Organizations

> Law Firms

> Public Health and Welfare Organizations

You may apply for several posts namely Survey researchers, Statisticians, Consultants, Counselors, Researchers, Criminologists, Community Developers, Urban Planners, Statisticians, Gerontologists and demographers.
21st October 2016, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of job opportunities after the completion of M.Phil in Sociology as the career in Sociology has a vast scope in future.
Aspirants can work for:-

Market and Quality studies.
Social-economic studies, Demographics and opinions.
Planning of services
Organisational management
Design of project evaluation
Human Resources management
Grant management and public agreements
Satisfaction: marketing, communication and publicity
Regional planning
Local development
Social and occupational guidance
Analysis and evaluation of posts
Institutional relationships
Negotiation and conflict resolution
Advice in the creation of businesses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?