5th February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Dubai for diploma in mechanical part time

Hi Sir, I have completed ITI (mechanical) in India. Now I am interested to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai. Please give the details about the college in Dubai to details the college in Dubai to do part time course and part time job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Dubai for diploma in mechanical part time -- [New]
  2. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  3. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  4. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?
  6. Part time Diploma colleges list in Hyderabad?
  7. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  8. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  9. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  10. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  11. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
  12. How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?
  13. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai?
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  15. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  16. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do part time in lateral entry in B.Tech after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
5th February 2018, 10:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Dubai for diploma in mechanical part time

These are some of the Dubai colleges offering you the diploma courses:-

BITS, Pilani- Dubai Campus

Dubai Men's College

Dubai School of Government

Dubal University College

But Dubai Men's College provides you with the course of diploma in mechanical stream.

Refer for more details:-
http://www.bitsdubai.com.
6th February 2018, 01:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed ITI (mechanical) in India. Now I am interested to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai. Please give the details about the college in Dubai to details the college in Dubai to do part time course and part time job.
List of colleges in Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Part Time:

Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology
Suite#207, Apsara Supermarket Building
Next to Four Points Sheraton Hotel
Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Tel: 600 52 4448
00971 4 3974905
E-mail: [email protected]

Phoenix Educational Institute
Address: Karama Centre Building, Suite No 115, D Block, Karama -
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 335 5279

Cambridge Marketing College Research and Administration Centre
Address: Cygnus Business Park, Middle Watch, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4AA, UK
Phone: +44 1954 234940
6th February 2018, 01:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges in Dubai offering part time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

Dubai Men's College
Address: Academic City Road - Academic City, Al Rowaiyah Second - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 326 0333

Dubai School of Government
Address: Level 13 Convention Tower DWTC, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 329 3290

BITS, Pilani Dubai Campus
Address: BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus, Dubai International Academic City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 275 3700

Dubai University College
Address: Academic City Emirates Road, Exit 49 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 556 6800
6th February 2018, 09:51 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Below I have listed name of colleges which offer diploma in mechanical engineering:
>Dubai School of Government
Address: Level 13 Convention Tower DWTC, Sheikh Zayed Rd-Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Phone: +97143293290
>Dubai University College
Address: Academic City Emirates Road, Exit 49-Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Phone: +97145566800
>BITS, Pilani Dubai Campus
Address: BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus, Dubai International Academic City-Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Phone: +97142753700
>Dubai Men's College
Address: Academic City Road - Academic City, Al Rowaiyah Second - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +97143260333
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?