31st January 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am interested to do the diploma in Mechanical Engineering..i am working and I want to do part time diploma in PCMC or Chakan/Khed. Please help me for part time colleges name.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  5. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  7. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  10. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  11. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  12. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  13. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  14. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  15. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  17. How to do part time B.E after completing diploma mechanical from RVD university
  18. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
31st January 2015, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?

It is nice to see that you are interested in further studies inspite of being a working professional. You can definitely pursue diploma in mechanical engineering part time or in correspondence mode. The normal procedure of admission followed by the institutes is- You have come over the institute personally or send all your document's photocopy and the application form along with fees through Demand Draft in the concerned institute. The institutes where you can pursue the course are :-

National Education Management, Mumbai , Mumbai
Address: 27,navyug Industrial Estate, Andheri kurla Road, J B Nagar, Nr Wazir Glass Lane, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400059
Email: [email protected]

Rugved Institute of Management Studies , C.G Road, Ahmedabad
Address: A-902, Samundra Complex, Girish Cold Drink Cross Road, Off C.G Road, Ahmedabad, C.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- 380009

Gatik Institute of Professional Studies , Pitampura, Delhi
Address: 113 , Apra North Ex Plaza H 2 Tower, Netaji Subash Place, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, India

Tamil Nadu Open University , Anna Salai, Chennai
Address: TAMIL NADU OPEN UNIVERSITY, Directorate of Technical Education Campus, Guindy, Tamil Nadu, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600025

Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic , South Ex 1, Delhi

Address: H-85,South Extension part-1, South Ex 1, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110049

International Council for Management Studies , Chennai
Address: 55,(Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600028

Suvidya Institute of Technology (SIT) , Santacruz East, Mumbai
Address: 18/140, Anand Nagar, Nehru Road, Near to Vakola Police Station, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400055

K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic , Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Address: Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar (E), Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400077
27th January 2016, 08:27 PM
GULAM HASSAN

Default Re: How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am interested to do the diploma in Mechanical Engineering..i am working and I want to do part time diploma in PCMC or Chakan/Khed. Please help me for part time colleges name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?