4th January 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India?

Hello Sir,
I want to know regarding distance mode in the field of Master Of Physiotherapy. Colleges anywhere in India is providing distance mode of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  4. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  5. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  6. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  7. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. List of Distance colleges which offering Master of Physical Education in India?
  10. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  11. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  12. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  13. List of government colleges for master in pysiotherapy -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  16. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  18. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
11th January 2016, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know regarding distance mode in the field of Master Of Physiotherapy. Colleges anywhere in India is providing distance mode of this course?
List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India:-

Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy

Apollo College of Physiotherapy

Indian Institute of Health Education & Research

Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences

Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of Applied Sciences

National Institute of Health Education & Research

Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences

Patna Medical College

Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute for Physically Handicapped

School of Physiotherapy, S S G Hospital
7th February 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India?

Hello Sir/Mam, I live in uttar Pradesh. May i know distance education course of Physiotherapy? Kindly be specific. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?