1st July 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance MSc(MLT) course in Hyderabad

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Biotechnology. I want to study MSc in MLT course through distance education. So, can I know about the colleges anywhere in Hyderabad where this MSc course is available?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  2. List of colleges offering MA(Public Administration) in Hyderabad -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering distance MSc(MLT) course in Hyderabad
  4. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Electronics through distance learning in Hyderabad?
  6. List of distance M.Tech colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. List of the Women colleges in Hyderabad offering M.A in Psychology
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in distance in AP? I want to do M.Pharmacy in distance
  10. Colleges offering Radiologic Technology graduate course in Hyderabad?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering B.Com course in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?
  14. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  15. Colleges offering DMIT course in Hyderabad?
  16. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  17. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
4th July 2018, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance MSc(MLT) course in Hyderabad

You can contact following colleges in Hyderabad:

- PDS College of B. SC MLT, Yakutpura, Hyderabad

- IPM College Of Mlt, Narayanguda, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 27560141

- Sri Surya College of M. L. T, Ramchandrapuram, Hyderabad

- Devi College of M. L. T, Ramchandrapuram, Hyderabad
21st August 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Which college offer MSc mlt and PhD mlt course in india through open University
5th May 2023, 10:10 AM
rbagdiya1

There are several colleges in Hyderabad that offer a distance MSc MLT (Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology) course. Here are some of the top colleges that offer this course:

1. Osmania University: Osmania University offers a Distance MSc MLT course through its Centre for Distance Education.

2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU): BRAOU offers a Distance MSc MLT course that can be pursued from anywhere in India.

3. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education: Acharya Nagarjuna University offers a Distance MSc MLT course through its Centre for Distance Education.

4. Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education: Kakatiya University offers a Distance MSc MLT course through its School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education.

5. Mahatma Gandhi University Centre for Distance Education: Mahatma Gandhi University offers a Distance MSc MLT course through its Centre for Distance Education.

It is recommended to check the official website of each college for more information on admission procedures, fees, eligibility criteria, and course details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?