13th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Raju_pabboju

List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?

Whitch university offering MSC Electronics in hyderabad through distance education..

Thanks & Regards:

Raju P

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  3. How to do MSc Microbiology through distance education? Which university is offering the course in Hyderabad?
  4. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  5. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  7. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  8. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  9. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  10. List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education
  11. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  13. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
  14. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  17. Universities or IITs offering M.Tech through distance education?
  18. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
8th May 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?

sir iam stady in bsc eletronics tel me how can i do msc eletronics
29th May 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?

IAM WORKING , IA M INTEREST TO JOIN msc ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION/ELECTRONICS AND INST/BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION IN DISTANCE EDUCATION ,PLS CALL 9444224968, FROM CHENNAI EMAIL ID S [email protected]
31st August 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to write a test to do M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad?
cantact ([email protected])
17th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am currently working in mumbai. let me know the details about MSc Electronics for distance education.
My email id: [email protected] also send course details and fee structure.
26th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am present working in hyd. i want to study msc electroincs through distance education. please send the list of universities offering for msc electronics in hyd. My email id is : [email protected].
18th March 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in kochi kerala offering M.Sc Electronics through distance education
15th February 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am working in Hyderabad,my paln is to do MSC Electronic kindly send the details of the clgs to do through correspondence in Hyderabad... My mail id is nary [email protected] send the details to me reg fees Etc...
19th February 2018, 10:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Master of Electronics) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. This course can be studied in regular mode or distance mode.

There are very few universities in Hyderabad but there are many universities in Andhra Pradesh which provide this course. Some of them are listed below:

- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Andhra Pradesh University, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Andhra Pradesh
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati
- Tejaswi Educational Academy, Hyderabad
- Jagruti Degree & Post Graduate College, Hyderabad
- Robert Louis Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Vishwa Bharathi Degree & PG college, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?