10th February 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?

Hello,
I have done my LLB about 7 years ago. Now I want to do LLM but from distance education. Can you please list out some LLM correspondence colleges in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?
  2. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  4. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  5. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  6. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  7. Which are the LLB evening colleges in Hyderabad
  8. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  10. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  11. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  12. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  13. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  14. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in correspondence in Hyderabad?
  17. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  18. List of the universities offering LLB in correspondence?
31st May 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?

I have completed my LLB almost five years back,now i want to do LLM is there any option available through corresspondance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?