14th May 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MCh(Gynaecological Oncology) program in India? Requirements to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am doing an MBBS program and I am interested in Gynaecological Oncology stream. I want to do an MCh program in this stream. Kindly tell me which are the colleges in India offer this course? What are all the requirements for securing admission?

15th May 2020, 05:50 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCh(Gynaecological Oncology) program in India? Requirements to secure admission?

Some of the colleges include:
1.Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
2.Rani Channamma University.
3.Rai Technology University Karnataka.
4.Davangere University. No. of Colleges

Admission
Most of the medical colleges and institutes conduct entrance test, conducted either at National level (NEET SS) or at institutional level. Students who have secured the qualifying percentile for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET SS) or any other equivalent exam are eligible for the counselling process.
18th May 2020, 01:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of colleges offering MCh(Gynaecological Oncology) program in India? Requirements to secure admission?

--- Advanced the centre for treatment Mumbai Research and Education in Cancer, Maharashtra.

--- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Health Sciences Kochi, Kerala.

--- Baramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
7th March 2021, 11:52 AM
Maahi14

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCh(Gynaecological Oncology) program in India? Requirements to secure admission?

M.Ch. in Gynaecology Oncology Colleges in India
1) B J Medical College, Ahmedabad. Ranked 23 In Govt. M.Ch Gynecological Oncology. ...
2) All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh. M.Ch Cosmetic Gynaecology. Fees ₹ 6,775. ...
3) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. M.Ch Gynaecological Oncology. ...
4) Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore. M.Ch Gynaecological Oncology.
Eligibility criteria varies university to university. Either on the basis of entrance exam conducted by University itself or based on national level exam score card.

For more information please visit this website-
https://medicine.careers360.com/coll...leges-in-india
7th November 2022, 10:21 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

BJ medical colleges

All india institute of medical sciences

Tata memorial hospital

Kidwai memorial institute of oncology banglore

Amritha vishwa vidyapeetam health science

Baramjee jeejeebai medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?