10th January 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam

Hello Sir/Madam, I am searching for a college where Master of Religious Education is available. I live in Ernakulam so please tell me about the colleges anywhere in Ernakulam which are offering this course. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 10:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam

List of colleges offering Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam:-

Peecbjnamughal Road, Kuruppampady Town,P.O. Iringole, Ernakulam, Kerala.
14th January 2019, 11:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam

College offering master of religious education in Ernakulam:-

- Faith Baptist Bible college of seminary
15th January 2019, 01:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one college that offers this Master of Religious Education course in Kerala. Detailed information is given below,

Name of the Course - Master of Religious Education

Name of the College - Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary

Ph. No: 0484 252 5995

Address: Rayamangalam, Kerala-683545

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
15th January 2019, 02:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam are as follows:-

Sacred Heart College
Address:- Pandit Karuppan Rd, Thevara, Ernakulam, Kerala 682013

St. Teresa’s College
Address:- Park Ave, Near, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011

St. Albert’s College
Address:- Banerjee Road Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala 682018
15th January 2019, 02:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There is only one college offer Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam and the college is -
Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary
Address: Peechinamughal Road, Kuruppampady Town, P.O. Iringole, Ernakulam, Kerala
Contact No. - (0484) 2525994, 2596323
16th January 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am searching for a college where Master of Religious Education is available. I live in Ernakulam so please tell me about the colleges anywhere in Ernakulam which are offering this course. Thank you!

Master of Religious Education in Ernakulam is offered in the Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary. Students with a Bachelor of Religious Education with 85% marks from any college or any bachelor degree and successfully passed the Entrance Course (with high marks) conducted by the Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary are eligible to study Master of Religious Education at Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?