10th January 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

14th January 2019, 03:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Eligibility to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School is given below.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Production and Operations Management Systems course, the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for this course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

=> The duration of Master of Business Administration in Production and Operations Management Systems course is two years.
15th January 2019, 02:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Eligibility to study MBA (Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 3 year Bachelor degree with at least 50% aggregate in any discipline from a recognised University.
Admission is based on entrance test conducted by the university/college.
15th January 2019, 04:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation in any of the stream from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
16th January 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Production and Operations Management Systems) in Kochi Business School?

Eligibility to study MBA (Production and Operations Management) in Kochi Business School is given below:

Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a master’s degree examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA

Those students who have appeared in the final year examinations are also eligible to apply

It is compulsory that candidates should have a valid score in Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) or KMAT conducted by the Government of Kerala or any other examination prescribed by the Government of Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?