22nd September 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune?

List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune? Please provide me the complete details of the college with the process to be followed to get the admission. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)?
  2. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  3. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  4. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility of doing masters in English after Masters in computers? Colleges in Pune offering the same externally and details of books and subjects?
  7. Can I take up any masters in Archaeology after completing of 5 years B.Arch program?
  8. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  9. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  10. List of colleges in Pune to do masters in IC Engines or Automobile?
  11. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  14. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  15. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  16. Colleges offering distance education for MCA from Pune University?
  17. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering in Pune? What is the cutoff for last year?
  18. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
25th September 2015, 05:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune?

There is only one college in Pune that offers masters in archaeology course. That is listed below :

Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute
Deccan College Road, Yerwada
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 26692113, 26693794
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?