9th November 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?

hello
how many rupees will require for doing mca..?
and tell me the list of popular mca college in india?
what is the requirement for mca admission...?like percentage (%) in 12th will also require for that n if ya then how many..?? plzz help me sir ..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  2. List of Institutions in India offering CA program after completion of 12th class?
  3. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  4. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  5. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  7. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?
  8. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  9. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  11. List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?
  12. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  13. Eligibility in MCA Entrance Exams with low percentage in 12th (10+2)?
  14. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  15. List of the colleges offering B.Com(H)? What is the cutoff percentage?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University?
  17. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  18. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
30th November 2014, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?

To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you must have to complete Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You need to qualify your graduation or equivalent with aggregate of 50% of marks from a recognised university to get admission in MCA course.

The fee structure of MCA course varies from one state to another state and even from college to college. So, we cannot say the exact fee structure of MCA course. It depend on the type of college you are going to pursue your MCA course.

List of colleges offering MCA course in India are :-

--> University of Pune
Address : Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007, Phone : 020 2560 1099

--> Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address : New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, 110067, Phone : 011 2670 4090

--> University of Hyderabad
Address : Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 046, Phone : 040 2313 2102

--> National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Address : Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Tiruchirappalli
Tamil Nadu 620015,Phone : 0431 250 0370

--> Birla Institute of Technology
Address : 27, Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Rajasthan 302017 , Phone : 0141 - 4019798

--> National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Address : NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar
Mangalore, Karnataka 575025, Phone : 0824 247 4000

--> Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology
Address : Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004, Phone : 0532-2545404

--> PSG College of Technology
Address : Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu 641004, Phone : 0422 257 2177
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?