27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) in Tamil Nadu

Hi team, I am looking forward to study MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) after completing my BSc(Biochemistry). Please let me know about the colleges in Tamil Nadu where this MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) course is available. Please tell me asap.

21st August 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) in Tamil Nadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, I am looking forward to study MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) after completing my BSc(Biochemistry). Please let me know about the colleges in Tamil Nadu where this MSc(Advanced Biochemistry) course is available. Please tell me asap.

The MSc Advanced Biochemistry course is offered only at the University of Madras in Tamilnadu. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Botany / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Nutrition as the main subject from a recognized university are eligible to study MSc Advanced Biochemistry at the University of Madras. Duration of the course is two years. The University of Madras website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?