10th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization?

Hello,
I want to know regarding the future if I do M.Sc in Microbiology and what are the colleges that bring placement during M.Sc in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Astrology) in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. List of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu offering admission to other state students for B.E/B.Tech?
  8. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  11. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  12. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  13. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  14. List of universities offering correspondence BFA(Painting) course in Tamil Nadu
  15. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  16. List of Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering B.Tech in Fashion Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do ENT specialization after doing BDS? Which are those colleges offering the same?
  18. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
12th April 2016, 09:55 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization?

Very few colleges are offering M.Sc. in Microbiology since these are rarest among the rare courses. But they do have lot of opportunities in various sector and it is good to see that you are interested in this course.

Top colleges

Jaya College of Arts and Science
S.R.M College of Arts and Science
Sathyabama University
Sir Theagaraya College
Sri Ramachandra University
St. Peter’s Institute of Distance Education
24th November 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization?

Is need entrance exam for msc medical microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?