1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges under Pune University which offer correspondence MCA?

Sir, I want to do part time MCA from Pune University. Is there any college who provide Part time MCA course? Sir I am studying in BCA final semester. I am not able to study full time MCA because I want to do work and study in MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  2. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  3. List of best colleges in Pune to do MCA course?
  4. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Com under Pune University? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  7. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  8. College or university for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore
  9. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  10. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  11. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  12. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  13. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune
  14. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  15. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  16. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune? -- [New]
  17. Best Colleges for MCA in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
13th March 2018, 09:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges under Pune University which offer correspondence MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do part time MCA from Pune University. Is there any college who provide Part time MCA course? Sir I am studying in BCA final semester. I am not able to study full time MCA because I want to do work and study in MCA.
List of colleges under Pune University which offer correspondence MCA:

Alagappa University
Address: Prem Anenjali Complex, Balaji Nagar, S No 30/13, Dhankawadi,
Opposite Elora Park, Balaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
Phone: 020 2436 0079

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Ignou Regional Centre,1St Floor,Msfc Building, 270,
Senapati Bapat Road pune, 411016 Maharastra
Phone: 020 2567 1867

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
Address: 666, Upper Indiranagar, Bibvewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone: 020 2428 3001

Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning
Address: No 1065B, Symbiosis Bhavan, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Phone: 020 6621 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?