27th July 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.Com?

When was Rc and central college mcom application form is issued and what is the eligibility for mcom

19th May 2015, 01:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Com?

The full form for M.Com. is Master of Commerce.It is a postgraduate academic degree of two year duration.

The qualification required to apply for the M.Com. course is graduation in Commerce stream,i.e.,B.Com.or graduation degree with Honours in Economics or Business /Management studies with minimum 50% marks.The percentage of marks secured in graduation may vary for different college.

The candidate who wishes to join University or college as lecturer or teacher after clearing the NET/JRF etc can opt for M.Com. course.
9th June 2015, 08:53 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Com?

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce.

M.Com is the Post Graduate Degree and duration of this course is two years.

Candidate who want to apply must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with atleast 60% marks.

There is no age criteria for M.Com.

M.Com course fess is upto between 10000 to 15000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?