28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

List of government M.Tech colleges for Food Processing Technology? Is GATE required for it?

I am studying B.Tech in Food Processing Technology course and want to know list of government M.Tech colleges in same stream? Will I have to pass GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Food Processing Preservation/Food Technology in Mumbai? Difference among them?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  4. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  5. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  6. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  7. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  8. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  9. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  10. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  11. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the government job opportunities for food processing engineers?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  14. What is the name of the entrance exams for MSc in Nutrition?
  15. Which books should I prefer for Food Technology of GATE XE exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  17. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  18. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
14th March 2018, 09:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government M.Tech colleges for Food Processing Technology? Is GATE required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech in Food Processing Technology course and want to know list of government M.Tech colleges in same stream? Will I have to pass GATE?
List of government M.Tech colleges for Food Processing Technology:

College of Agriculture - Hassan, Hassan
Biofuel Park, Hassan-Bangalore Highway (NH-48), Madenur , Hassan (Hassan Dist.) - 573225
Karnataka

Anna University, Chennai
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600025
Tamil Nadu

College of Food and Dairy Technology (CFDT), Thiruvallur
Koduvalli, Alamathi Post , Thiruvallur (Thiruvallur Dist.) - 600052
Tamil Nadu

School of Engineering and Technology - Jain University (JU-SET), Ramanagara
45th km, NH - 209, Jakkasandra Post Bangalore - Kanakapura Main Road , Ramanagara (Ramanagara Dist.) - 562 112
Karnataka

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology (LIT), Nagpur
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University,Amravati Road, Opposite Bharat Nagar , Nagpur (Nagpur Dist.) - 440001
Maharashtra

Is GATE required for it?

Admission for M.Tech Food Processing Technology course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance examination, such as GATE and TANCET. Most of the universities accept Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score card. Some reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. So, please visit the respective university official website for more information about admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?