2nd February 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?

Sir I am purusing B.Com and I want to do Hotel management? From where should I do hotel management? How much percentage required to do Hotel management in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  6. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  7. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  8. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  9. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  12. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  15. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  16. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  17. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  18. What is the fee for HM course?
3rd February 2016, 12:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am purusing B.Com and I want to do Hotel management? From where should I do hotel management? How much percentage required to do Hotel management in graduation?
Colleges Offering Hotel Management Course:

- All India Institute of Management Studies
Official website - www.aiimas.com

- Canan School of Catering and Hotel Management
Official website - www.cananschool.org

- Empee Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Official website - www.empeeihmct.com

- Benson College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts
Official website - www.bensonacademy.com

- Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Official website - www.mihmct.com

Those who are interested to pursue for Master Degree course in Hotel Management course through regular mode must complete Graduation with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university and relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belonging to the reserved category.
3rd February 2016, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?

List of best Hotel Management Colleges in India:

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai
Ph. No: 022 2444 6205
http://www.ihmctan.edu

>> Insti tute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition (IHM), Pusa, New Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2584 1411
http://www.ihmpusa.net

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Ahmedabad
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.ihmahmedabad.com

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
Ph. No: 040 2742 7569
http://www.ihmhyd.org

>> Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
Ph. No: 0820 257 1978
http://manipal.edu/wgsha.html

In general, the minimum percentage required in Graduation is "50% marks" but securing more than 60% marks ensures your admission chances. The above are the best colleges which offer Hotel Management Courses in India.
3rd February 2016, 10:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for Bachelor in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209

F- Row, D D Colony, Vidyanagar,
Hyderabad-500007 Ph. No. 040-27427569
Fax: 040-27427898
24th January 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing B.Com and I want to do Hotel management? From where should I do hotel management? How much percentage required to do Hotel management in graduation?
28th January 2018, 03:43 PM
sree2244

Applicant should have age of 22 years old
In Intermediate percentage is <40%
List of Colleges are:-
Libraray Avenue,Pusa
New Delhi-110012
Emai:[email protected]

Alto porvorim,Bardez,
Goa-403521
Email:[email protected]
6th May 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i gave entrance exam of nchmct so how much percentage required to get admission in institute of hotel management of kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?