12th June 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?

I m doing b.com honours so can i do hotel management after my graduation or i have to do graduatiom in HM n what is ths mba in hotel management can i do mba in hotel management after my b.com

12th June 2015, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m doing b.com honours so can i do hotel management after my graduation or i have to do graduatiom in HM n what is ths mba in hotel management can i do mba in hotel management after my b.com
No, you can not do post graduation degree in Hotel Management because you have completed B.Com degree. But you can do MBA in Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Hotel Management from a recognized university are eligible for post graduation degree in Hotel management.

You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
13th June 2015, 12:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?

Quote:
No it not necessary for you to study Hotel Management after completing B.Com. However, if you are interested in Hotel Management and want to make you career in the field of Hotel Management then you can pursue for Post Graduation in Hotel Management. Any stream students are eligible to pursue Master Degree in Hotel Management.

You should have passed the Bachelor degree from any recognized University with over 50% marks in any stream or an equivalent degree. Some universities may also ask for a written or oral test for admission into this course.
15th June 2015, 11:30 PM
Sam James

Quote:
I m doing b.com honors so can i do hotel management after my graduation or i have to do graduation in HM n what is ths mba in hotel management can i do mba in hotel management after my b.com
After BCom it is better to take MBA in Hotel management. There is one course like that, which focus on managers at hotel level. Many 3 to 5 star hotel groups are rising up. So managers at that sectors are inevitable for the progress and profit of the hotel groups. Such matters will be dealt in that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?