13th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?

Can u pls recommend me the name of the colleges of post graduation in clinical psychology in mumbai as i have done my B.A. in Psychology at the same time i`m also interested to know whether i have to answer any entrance test in order to get through these reputed colleges pls do keep me informed as i have not much knowledge and i am interested in making my career in clinical psychologist thus pls seeking your guidance thank u from sheryl kindly pls do send me the info.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  2. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  3. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  5. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  6. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  7. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  9. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  10. What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  11. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?
  12. List of best colleges to get admission for post graduation Psychology course?
  13. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  15. Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?
  16. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  17. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
14th May 2015, 11:32 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?

Following are best college to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology in Mumbai:

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University

Concact: 022 22031879, 022 22032159

Cliniminds Mumbai

Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences, Goregaon West, Mumbai

Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai
14th May 2015, 09:47 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?

To do post graduation course in Clinical psychology, you must have obtained bachelor in the same field from any recognized Indian institution.

List of top colleges in India to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology

1. Amity Institute of Psychology and allied Sciences, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
2. Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur
3. University of Delhi, Delhi
4. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Uttar Pradesh
5. University of Madras
6. University of Calcutta,
7. Banaras Hindu University
8. Lady Shri Ram College for Women:
9. S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai
10. Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College

List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology

>>University of Mumbai
>> St. Xavier's College
>>Amity
>>Tata Institute of Social Sciences
>>Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences
>>CliniMinds Mumbai
15th May 2015, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in following colleges for M.A in Clinical Psychology

1. Mumbai University, http://www.mu.ac.in

2. TISS, Mumbai, http://admissions.tiss.edu

3. SNDT University, Mumbai, http://psychologymumbai.sndt.ac.in/ma-in-psychology.htm

4. St. Xaviers College, Mumbai, http://xaviers.edu/

5. Amity University, http://www.amity.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?