29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

List of top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu with fees structure

I am doing BCA final year. After BCA, I want to do MCA but I am in very confused state to select the best college.I want the details of top colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu and the fees structure of that colleges and the maximum TANCET mark needed to join in that colleges. Please give some information about it. Thank you.

29th December 2016, 03:19 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu with fees structure

List of top MCA colleges in TamilNadu are as follows:

* NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [NIT], THIRUCHIRAPALLI - Fee Rs.78000/- per year.

* SRM UNIVERSITY KATTANKULATHUR CAMPUS - [SRM], CHENNAI - Fee Rs.80000/- per year.

* VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [VIT UNIVERSITY], VELLORE - Fee Rs.1.8 Lakhs per Year.

* LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI - Fee Rs.19505 per year

* VEL TECH HIGH TECH DR.RANGARAJAN DR.SAKUNTHALA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHENNAI - Fee Rs.41667 per year

* SRI CHANDRASEKHARENDRA SARASWATHI VISWA MAHAVIDYALAYA - [SCSVMV UNIVERSITY], KANCHIPURAM - Fee Rs.42333 per year.

* MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE - [MCC], CHENNAI

* COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [CIT], COIMBATORE - Fee Rs.50000 per year.

These are the top most Colleges to study MCA course in Tamilnadu.

And maximum Tancet marks should be above 25 then you can get seat in those colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?