16th December 2016, 04:35 PM
Anitta ouseph

How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed course form any Government College, I want to know how can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges? Do I have to give any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
29th December 2016, 02:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges?

In order to get the application form to pursue B.Ed course from government colleges you have to contact the college authorities directly or you can get it online through their official website. You can visit the respective college and get the application form from there or you can visit their official website and can download it from there.

You have to appear for an entrance examination and qualify to get admission for B.Ed course. The fee structure of B.Ed course ranges from Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- in government colleges. However, it may differ in some government colleges depending upon the places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?