25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

List of UGC approved colleges offering M.Sc in Fruit Science? Qualification required to study?

Hi Sir,
Please tell me about the UGC approved colleges in India which offer M.Sc course in Fruit Science. And also tell me what qualification is required for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and universities offering MSc computer software course in Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India?
  3. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  4. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  7. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Fruit Science) being a B.Sc(Botany) student?
  9. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  10. List of all UGC recognized and NCTE approved universities offering B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  12. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  13. List of the colleges and universities approved by UGC and NCTE?
  14. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
  15. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  16. List of AICTE/UGC/Deemed University approved colleges offering MBA through CAT in Odisha?
  17. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Chennai?
  18. List of all 220 colleges which AICTE approved this year in AP? Contact details and the branches that are being offered?
26th June 2016, 11:42 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of UGC approved colleges offering M.Sc in Fruit Science? Qualification required to study?

The following are the best colleges offering M.Sc in Fruit Science:-

**Jawahar Bharati College

**Konathala Arts and Science Degree College

**V.S. Reddy Rural Degree College

**Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKV)
Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya

**Bhagwant University
College of Horticulture and Forestry

**Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT).
27th June 2016, 09:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of UGC approved colleges offering M.Sc in Fruit Science? Qualification required to study?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the UGC approved colleges in India for admission in M.Sc(fruit science), kindly have a look at it;

> De Montfort University
Address: The Gateway, Leicester LE1 9BH, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 116 255 1551

> Jiwaji University
Address: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001
Phone: 0751 244 2712

> University of Delhi
Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?