24th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?

I wanted to known that wheather the master degree in psychology is available in the collage through correspondence ? if yes what is time span of education ?

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  4. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  6. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  7. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  8. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Psychology student?
  11. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  12. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  13. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  14. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  16. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  18. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
11th May 2014, 06:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?

Yes, you can definitely pursue master degree in psychology via correspondence mode. Although there are limited institutes which offer correspondence course yet they are well reputed in the offering of correspondence courses. You can pursue the master degree course in psychology via correspondence mode from :-

-Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
Total Fees- INR 4000
Affiliation -Affiliated to Government of Tamil Nadu (Indian University)
Eligibility-
Bachelor’s Degree English from any recognized University.
Duration- 2 Years, Correspondence, Post Graduate Degree

-School of Distance Education (Bharathiar University), Coimbatore
Affiliation -Affiliated to Bharathiar University (Indian University)
Eligibility-
Candidate should be a graduate
Duration- 2 Years, Correspondence, Post Graduate Degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?